Come for a retreat for accelerated healing and deep psychological, emotional and spiritual reprogramming in Peru this December 14-21st.
This all-inclusive retreat, will be a unique merging of some of the most powerful healing, and mind- expanding traditions of the indigenous shamans of Peru, and the Western world- Medicine work and psychotherapy. It will be a combination of three Ayahuasca journeys, with, a very experienced and well known shaman with a heavenly voice and an out-of-this world brew. In most days before/ after and between the ceremonies, there will be transformational workshops, designed to help you navigate the shamanic landscapes, and make the most out of the medicine journeys, facilitated by psychotherapist Meriana Dinkova. The workshops will address a variety of core issues that plant medicines can heal, and give you a map, a framework, and a cutting edge tool kit to navigate the Ayahuasca experience in a safe way, while maximizing the learning and the spiritual transformation it can provide. On most days there will also be yoga classes, led by Jamie Lehner.
Since the shaman is internationally well known, and gets flown to work with groups all over the world, to guarantee his safety when being abroad, he will remain anonymous in this description and go by the name CHAKARUNA. if you need more information about him, send me a private message.
This retreat will be a unique combination of traditional healing modalities with Ayahuasca and other Master Plants, neo-shamanistic tools, psychotherapy techniques, yoga and group process.
We will use neo-shamanic technology aimed at recognizing and reprogramming of emotional malware , getting rid of psychological viruses, and rebooting and upgrading your personal and spiritual operating system:)
On some of the days between the ceremonies and the workshops, we will be visiting some of the absolutely gorgeous nature and wildlife sites in the area, and most likely include a kayak trip:) Participants will have the option to do a special plant diet with Master plants, selected specifically for them by CHAKARUNA.
At this retreat you will:
- Learn neo-shamanistic, transpersonal, and somatic techniques for navigating the multi-dinmentional landscapes, and harvesting their spiritual treasures.
- Recognize and shift whatever emotional ties and unconscious beliefs are holding you back from being your highest and most authentic self, and from fully rocking your life and your expression in the world.
- Get support in custom- designing and embodying the YOU, that you are called and inspired to grow into, and learn how to live and manifest from that place
- Become aware of our ancestral contracts and beliefs, which are no longer serving you, and learn ways to align your energy and intention in ways that supercharge the manifestation of the goals and projects, aligned with your deepest purpose
- Through specialized consciousness tools, we will explore ways to deal with and shift difficult experiences, and uncover the treasures they often hide
- You will become aware of places where you are still holding unresolved resentments and regrets and will learn rituals and practices, that support you to forgive and let go – be it others or most importantly yourself.
- You will learn tools to open and work with different dimensions of reality and to use the beings from those realms as guides and allies. You will learn ways to work with the archetypes from your personal mythology , as well as the ‘proper code of conduct’, when encountering entities from other planes.
- You will get a lot of support with integration of the experiences during the retreat into your life ‘back home’
- Those retreats tend to facilitate deep bonding between participants, which often leads to friendships, community and support network, which go way beyond the retreat itself.
$1675 Retreat Ticket
$500 Deposit to secure your spot
We will keep the numbers up to 20 people, so participants can get a lot of individual attention.
The price doesn’t include air fare, or any meals outside the retreat center.
Contact Meriana for tips on getting cheaper plane tickets.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- -pick up from the airport
- – 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- – lodging
- – meals (If people want to go to restaurants, instead of eating the dieta food provided, – those meals would be extra)
- – workshops before, after and between ceremonies
- – yoga classes
- – visiting local places of interest and stunning nature spots, and a kayak trip
- – optional plant diet with Master Plants, individually selected for you
- – 25 min private body/ energy healing sessions
- – if needed – individual support by Meriana and Chakaruna (who is quite fluent in English)
If you have any questions, email Meriana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MERIANA DINKOVA is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT Lic#45696) and Life and Relationship Coach in private practice in the Bay Area and over Skype. She also organizes retreats in Peru, which combine Medicine work and psychotherapy/ neo- shamanistic techniques. For the last 20 years she has studied and practiced a variety of tantric, meditative, shamanistic and therapeutic methods involving the connection between spirit and body, and the ways our attention influences our experience, particularly in the realms of mindfulness and consciousness exploration. She developed a system of tools for navigating, working with, and integrating experiences of non-ordinary states of consciousness, based on 18+ years of experience with different shamanic traditions, non- dualistic teachings and practices, as well as different kinds of psychotherapy, and other transformation modalities. She has been doing talks and workshops on ‘Navigating Altered States’, and presented on the 9th and 10th International Amazonian Shamanism Conference in Peru. She is the author of the upcoming book ‘Navigating Altered States’./>
CHAKARUNA comes from a long lineage of ayahuasqueros, who initiated him into the into the world of shamanism. He grew up in a family/ cultural context, which used the medicine as a way to commune with the Almighty One. He started working with the brew when he was 17 and after vigorous training with different Amazonian shapibo shamans and the Quechua Mestizo indigenous community, he developed his own form of ceremonial work based on the traditional rituals. He has been leading ceremonies since the age of 25 when during a ceremony, he had a vision of a serpent (known as the spirit of the Ayahuasca) that communicated to him that the people where waiting for him to continue the work of my grandparents who were shamans. He embraced his mission to continue to be a guide to people who desired a closer connection with the Divine.
One of the main tools he uses in ceremony, is singing the sacred icaros. The icaros are sacred songs that invite the Almighty to enter into the physical world and to provide the congregant with love and wisdom. I was impressed by his beautiful voice, weaving webs between realities, and by his proficiency playing the musical instruments he uses.
Here is how he describes his work in his own words: “
These spirits surround us – teach us in our soul, in our hearts to understand who we are. This sacrament is the channel that help us to go very deep… in the knowledge… from the nature… in the knowledge for the spirits… and the connection with God … with Great Spirit outside and within. They are helping us to rebalance with the Universe ( all our surroundings).
When we start the ceremony we call and we pray ‘spirit of the Mama (Pachamama)’…‘spirit of this sacrament’… for to be connected in our hearts, for to be connected in the circle of ceremony. Circle of ceremony means – all together we are taking care of each other in the presence of God.
The plants are the masters… the spirits are the teachers. We, the shamans are just channeling, we are just in the service to share the vibration of the Universe and to assist the congregants in connecting with our nature, which is God. In this moment after we take the sacred tea, the connection can be very strong, very deep. It causes us to confront a lot of fears that we have inside… our darkness. But then, the sacred plants particularly the Mother Plant, Ayahuasca leads us to our light and opens our heart for God’s vibration.
Communicating with the plants is communicating directly with God. We pray to the plants and seek their guidance on matters of life, the learning of life, death, the hereafter and what is expected of each person to fulfill the expectations of the Divine that people live honorable lives.
By imbibing the sacred tea, the people are transformed because they have had the experience of witnessing God personally as attested to by scores of pilgrims who have come to our ceremonies in Peru. The sacred ayahusaca as the vehicle to these sacred beings.”
Jaime Lehner, MBA, MS will be offering yoga and body/ energy work. She is a Vision Engineer, who helps people to reconnect to who they truly are, align their lives with their soul’s calling and live in their true power. She has been working with sacred plant medicines in Peru for the last 5 years and has guided dozens in their work with ayahuasca. She uses a unique combination of energy and consciousness work, counseling and coaching to mentor men and women around the world to design a life of purpose and fulfillment. The teachings of the plants are often an integral part of her work with clients. She is a certified counselor through Interchange Counseling Institute, a certified yoga instructor through World Shamanic Yoga Institute and is completing certification in energy medicine through Luminous Body Integral School of Energy Medicine. Her higher purpose is to help people transform at the root of their being, so that their personal transformation ripples out into their interactions with others, their communities, and their relationship with the earth. She dedicates a portion of her profits to environmental and humanitarian projects in South America and Africa. For more information, see www.jaimelehner.com.